Joyfully seeking and sharing God’s Light.
What We Believe
- We enjoy God and the wonderful light/blessings received through the Spirit. We are here for each other’s sorrows, illnesses, and celebrations.
- We worship in a sanctuary which is a holy place where God meets us.
- We sing traditional hymns because they contain words that inspire us, and we sing new songs that draw us closer to God.
- Children are an important part of our congregation. We hold that they belong to God as witnessed in their baptism and are fully loved as part of the Christian community.
- We recognize our diversity in issues and value the freedom to ask questions and explore life and issues without judgment.
- We try to keep in mind that we aren’t the center of things -- that center belongs to Jesus Christ.
- We are more about grace, community, freedom in Christ and loving relationships than doctrine and hard rules.
- We are here as seekers, uniquely on a spiritual journey of formation and transformation based on our understanding of the Bible.
We invite you to come and be our guests. Be a part of our efforts to reclaim the good news of Jesus and pour out the graciousness, compassion, and joy of God.