Westview has space available for events from 2 to 500 people.
- For individuals and families: weddings, receptions, recitals, and similar events.
- For non-profits: fundraisers, performances, concerts, meetings, classes, workshops, and seminars.
- For other organizations: training events and other limited uses
Key Usage Guidelines:
- All of Westview’s space is non-smoking and drug/alcohol free. Food and beverage use is limited to designated areas.
- We suggest donations for use of our space to help offset the cost of cleaning, utilities, maintenance, and renewal.
- Westview reserves the right to allow or disallow use of its facility by any party for any reason. We do not allow the use of our space for commercial activities.
- If you are interested in using our space please submit an application.
Short application for individual and families
The Sanctuary. Our sanctuary is suitable for events such as large weddings, concerts, etc. for up to 350 people. No food or drink is allowed in this space. There is a grand piano and organ available for use. The suggested donation* is $300. Additional fees apply if you would like to use the audio/video equipment and need support for the soundboard.
The Gathering Place. The Gathering Place is suitable for small weddings, concerts, large classes, and meetings, etc. for up to 80 people, and is equipped with audio/video capabilities. The suggested donation* is $150. Additional fees apply if you need support for the soundboard or projection equipment.
Fellowship Hall. Fellowship Hall is suitable for banquets, receptions, large classes, etc. Seating and tables for approximately 100 people are available. The suggested donation* is $125 with the kitchen or $75 without.
The Kitchen. We have tableware and some cookware available. Cleanup is the responsibility of the user.
A Classroom. We have several classrooms available (seating for approximately 10-12). The suggested donation* is $25.
Have Questions – please contact the church office.
*For full details of donation suggestions, please see the full application for non-profits and groups.